Here is the most important information a cookie can obtain:
- Web demographics such as browser, operating system.
- Website details such as if the visitor is returning to the website in a certain time period, if they made a purchase or added a product to a shopping cart, or if they logged in or peformed a site search.
- Product-level details, such as how many products a user looked at, added to shopping cart, for each session over the last 15 days.
- Temporal website details like how much time the user spent on the site and the amount of time since the last visit.
- Temporal product level details like how long a user spends on each page, including product pages.
- Product and category frequency such as the number of times the most-often visited and most-recently visited product categories were visited by a user.